Funding brief: Socially Engaged Art Support Grant will support Socially Engaged Art projects that will take place in Japan and commit to the community and society; implement activities together with communities and residents; and aim to build and demonstrate models of a better society. This would further enhance in-depth relationships between art culture and the society and will contribute in cultivating higher cultural developments in Japan.
Donor Name: Kawamura Cultural Foundation
Funding name: 2017 Socially Engaged Art Support Grant
Deadline: October 22th (Sunday), 2017 *18:00pm Japan Time
Funding details link: http://www.kacf.jp/guideline.html?lang=en
Funding limit: Maximum of five million JPY *Grant will be paid in divided terms
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: April 1st, 2018
Project duration: From April 1st, 2018 through March, 31st, 2019
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: Applications made by individuals and organizations fulfilling below would be acknowledged legitimate:
● All age ranges, all nationalities
● Artists or organizations who work within the context of contemporary art
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Apply: http://www.kacf.jp/agreement
● Guideline: http://www.kacf.jp/doc/SEA_guideline_EN.pdf
● Form: http://www.kacf.jp/doc/SEAG_application_EN.docx
● Applicant Information Form (Individual): http://www.kacf.jp/doc/SEAG_applicant_individual_EN.docx
● Applicant Information Form (Organizations): http://www.kacf.jp/doc/SEAG_applicant_organization_EN.docx
How to apply:
● Please download APPLICATION GUIDELINE and APPLICANT INFORMATION FORM, fill in necessary fields, and upload data from WEB Application Form system.
● Interested applicant may apply through the website (http://www.kacf.jp/agreement).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh