Funding brief: Demonstration Projects are international technology and knowledge exchanges involving new and sustainable solutions which positively and measurably impact the environment and poverty reduction.
The programme’s emphasis is on cleantech products, systems, processes, and services which offer clear advantages over competing solutions in the following focus areas:
● Ecosystem services
● Urban development
Donor Name: The Swedish International Development Cooperation (Sida)
Funding name: Demonstration Grants
● In the first step, The online form is open between 16 August – 6 September 2017.
● Full proposal: In the second step, applicants whose project ideas have been reviewed and accepted will be invited to submit a full application by 29 September 2017.
Funding details link: https://tillvaxtverket.se/english/demo-environment/demonstration-grants.html
Funding limit: The grant can range from SEK 500,000 to 1,800,000. Tillväxtverket can fund up to 50 percent of your invoiced equipment costs and up to 80 percent of your invoiced costs for services. The remaining 50 percent and 20 percent, respectively, must come from co-financing from the applicant or other private or public sources such as an international organization or a public institution.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
● The main applicant (the Buyer) must be a company or organization based in one of the 14 available countries.
● The Buyer must have identified an international partner (the Seller) that is based outside the target market and that offers the technology the buyer want to import.
The Buyer and Seller must have signed a purchase agreement before the full application is submitted.
● Companies or private organizations applying must have at least 3 employees. They particularly encourage applications from small and medium-sized enterprises.
● Both partners must exhibit sound finances and a reasonable turnover. They must also both have been operating for about three years.
Note that no organization, private or public, is eligible for funds if it is involved in any of the following:
● The manufacture of arms and/or their components
● The tobacco industry
● The alcohol industry
Eligible Country: The Demo Environment programme funds international technology transfers involving buyers in the following 14 countries:
● Africa: Kenya, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia
● Asia: Bangladesh, Cambodia
● Latin America: Bolivia, Colombia and Guatemala
● Western Balkans: Bosnia and Hercegovina, Serbia
● Eastern Europe: Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Guideline: https://tillvaxtverket.se/download/18.ea3385115c8bcac5e3ff9/1497010326171/2016_General%20Conditions_Demonstration%20project.pdf
● Appendix 1. Information on the Partner OrganisationsWord: https://tillvaxtverket.se/download/18.7b7e64c61574b589ff04bba/1474541190662/Appendix%201.%20Organisation%20and%20partnership_160921.docx
● Appendix 2. Certification on Procurement Procedures for Public organisationsWord: https://tillvaxtverket.se/download/18.7b7e64c61574b589ff04bbb/1474541190688/Appendix%202.%20Certification%20on%20Procurement%20Procedures%20for%20Public%20organisations_version%201.0_160921.docx
● Appendix 3. Budget and FinancingExcel: https://tillvaxtverket.se/download/18.401cfa7715cc52baa9e68ef3/1498659356992/Appendix%203.%20Budget%20and%20financing.xlsx
● Appendix 4. Certificate of Co-financingWord: https://tillvaxtverket.se/download/18.44451b6d15cc476e0b864987/1498661542915/Appendix%204.%20Certificate%20of%20Co-financing%2020170615.docx
● Appendix 5. Environmental, Social, and Governance Issues and RisksWord: https://tillvaxtverket.se/download/18.7b7e64c61574b589ff04bbe/1474541190759/Appendix%205.%20ESG_version%201.0_160921.DOCX
● Apply: https://demoenvironment-conceptnote.typeform.com/to/XAZfWi
How to apply:
● Interested applicant may apply through the website (https://demoenvironment-conceptnote.typeform.com/to/XAZfWi ).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh