Funding brief: The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Delhi announces a call for proposals of the small local projects, which could be supported by a financial contribution within the framework of the Czech Republic development cooperation.
Small local projects are small-scale development projects that identifies the Embassy of the Czech Republic in New Delhi and that are managing directly by the Embassy after their approving by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic. The project implementer is a local entity registered in the country. It can be an educational, healthcare, social or cultural institution, a non-governmental non-profit organization, a cooperative, a subject of the territorial administration, a local community, which contractually assumes responsibility for the implementation of the project towards to the Embassy of the Czech Republic in New Delhi.
The aim of this bilateral foreign development cooperation instrument of the Czech Republic is not to build capacity of the implementer but to support its development activities of a smaller scale. By the Czech Republic supported a small local projects should not only bring development outputs, but should also contribute to increasing the visibility of the Czech Republic in the country. Various projects can be supported, such as projects to promote local development, improve health or medical care, eradicate poverty, make education available, educate people in rural areas, protect the environment, or improve the position of women in the society.
In this manner the Czech Republic supports the necessary local initiatives that do not have enough funding and that need to contribute.
Donor Name: Embassy of the Czech Republic in Delhi, India
Funding name: Call for Submission of Small Local Projects for 2018
Deadline: 30th, September, 2017
Funding limit: The financial contribution for a small local project is up to 500,000 CZK (approx. 22,000, – USD, 18,500, – EUR).
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: The project must be implemented from the date of the contract’s signing (about March, 2018) to October. 2018. An extension of the project to November 2018 or subsequent months is inadmissible.
Project duration: About 7 months
Eligible organization: As below
● A small local project can only be implemented by a local entity having legal subjectivity in the country. A contribution can not be claimed by an individual.
● A project may be targeted differently, the spheres as such health, education, social services or agriculture are recommended.
● The project must be relevant to the needs and priorities of the target country and must be in line with the priorities of the Czech Republic development cooperation.
● The project should be effective and economical, for which reason all receipts must be documented. Personal costs – wage / fee, diet, accommodation, travel insurance, vaccination and other personnel costs must not exceed 25 % of the total budget. It is recommended that the contribution does not cover the overall budget of the project but to ensure its co-financing from other sources.
● Each organization may apply for a contribution of several projects, but only one project of the applicant may be supported from the funds of the Czech Republic development cooperation.
Eligible Country: The financial contribution is intended for projects implemented in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka. Every implementer must be a local subject registered in the country.
Submission mail: email@example.com
Other important link:
● Form: http://www.mzv.cz/file/2537878/_1A_Identification_Form_AJ2.xls
How to apply:
● The application must be delivered by September 30, 2017 at the latest, to the Embassy of the Czech Republic in New Delhi in paper form at the following address: Embassy of the Czech Republic MLP 2018 50-M, Niti Marg, Chanakyapurim New Delhi – 110 021m India.
● Before submitting an application by post or courier service, it (the identification form) must t be scanned in a PDF file and in an Excel file. Both files must be sent in electronic form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh