Funding brief: The UEFA Foundation for children is launching a call for projects on 15 august with the aim of further promoting the fundamental rights of children throughout the world.
To fulfill its objective of helping children and safeguarding their rights, the UEFA Foundation for Children has launched a call for projects for the third consecutive year.
It is aimed at all organizations that share the foundation’s values and have concrete proposals to promote access to sport, health, education, personal development and/or the integration of minorities.
Every year, the UEFA Foundation for Children issues a call for projects. Those projects seek to achieve the foundation’s objectives – i.e. to help children by providing support in the following areas:
● Access to sport;
● Personal development;
● Integration of minorities;
● Protection of children’s rights;
Donor Name: Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) Foundation for Children
Funding name: No specific fund name
Deadline: The deadline is on 15th, September, 2017.
Funding limit: Not found
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: Not found
● It is open to organizations all over the world and is not limited to those active in the countries of UEFA’s member associations.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (All regions)
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Charter: https://uefafoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/20141110_-Charter-of-the-UEFA-Foundation-for-Children_VersionWeb.pdf
● Apply: http://projets.uefafoundation.org/en/user/login/?returnUrl=%2Fen%2Fproject%2Fnew%2F
How to apply:
● Interested applicant may apply through the website (http://projets.uefafoundation.org/en/user/login/?returnUrl=%2Fen%2Fproject%2Fnew%2F).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh