Funding brief: The Prince Claus Fund and the British Council announce a new joint Call for Proposals: Contemporary Take, Beyond Cultural Heritage. They believe that both heritage and arts have the potential to create dialogue between communities and foster mutual understanding, and that new media opens up further opportunities for such dialogues to become inclusive and immersive experiences.
This call seeks proposals that enable young people to engage with diverse cultural heritage within their own context and/or across six countries of South Asia (i.e. Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka) through contemporary artistic and new media interventions.
They encourage ground-breaking, cross-disciplinary initiatives by individual artists, creative professionals as well as cultural organizations from the aforementioned countries; especially projects that experiment on the intersection between contemporary arts, cultural heritage and new media to:
● Engage young people with museums,
● Engage young people with built heritage and/or
● Engage young people with traditions and oral histories
Donor Name: The Prince Claus Fund and the British Council
Funding name: No specific fund name
Deadline: The deadline for the submission of project applications is Friday, 15 September 2017 at 17:00h (at your country’s standard time).
Funding limit: The Prince Claus Fund supports projects within the financial range of €5.000 – €20.000
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Projects must start implementation before 31st, December, 2017, and be implemented by 31st, December, 2018 at the latest.
Project duration: 01 year
Eligible organization: As below
● Support is only given to individual persons reorganizations living, registered and working in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. Individuals applying for the call must be citizens of one of the countries.
● In the case of a collaborative project with individuals or organizations from outside the eligible countries, the above criteria apply to the main applicant.
Eligible Country: This call seeks proposals that enable young people to engage with diverse cultural heritage within their own context and/or across six countries of South Asia (i.e. Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka) through contemporary artistic and new media interventions.
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Other important link:
● Form: http://www.princeclausfund.org/files/docs/Application%20Form.docx
● Guideline: http://www.princeclausfund.org/files/docs/Open%20Call%20Document.docx
How to apply:
● Please send project applications with supporting materials to email@example.com .
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh