Funding brief: The ARAV Conservation & Research Committee is able to fund clinically-oriented and/or conservation research projects involving reptiles and/or amphibians. The typical awards are in the range of $2,000 to $3,000.
Clinically-oriented proposals, conservation-based proposals, and proposals submitted by ARAV members will be given priority. Proposals will be evaluated based on clinical significance, conservation relevance, feasibility of proposal, and research methodology.
Objective: The objectives of the Association of Reptile and Amphibian Veterinarians (ARAV) include:
● To advance programs for preventative medicine, husbandry, and scientific research in the field of veterinary medicine dealing with reptiles and amphibians;
● To promote the conservation and humane treatment of all reptilian and amphibian species through education, captive breeding and preservation of reptilian and amphibian habitats.
Donor Name: Association of Reptile and Amphibian Veterinarians (ARAV)
Funding name: 2017 ARAV Research & Conservation Grant
Deadline: October, 1st, 2017
Funding details link: http://arav.org/professionals/grants/
Funding limit: The ARAV Conservation & Research Committee is able to fund clinically-oriented and/or conservation research projects involving reptiles and/or amphibians. The typical awards are in the range of $2000 to $3000.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: It is expected that the research should be completed in 12-18 months.
Eligible organization: Not Found
Eligibility: Not Found
Eligible Country: No country bar found (All regions)
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Guideline: http://arav.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/ARAV-Research-Grant-Application.pdf
How to apply:
● Include a curriculum vitae for the primary investigator.
● Create a proposal following the form (http://arav.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/ARAV-Research-Grant-Application.pdf ). If you do not have an email account, please return via regular mail 5 copies of the proposal. If you have electronic mail capabilities, then email the chairperson all required documents, in addition to sending 1 hard copy of all the required paperwork to the chairperson: Byron JS de la Navarre, DVM Animal House of Chicago, Complete Veterinary Care, Inc. 2752 W. Lawrence Chicago, IL 60625 (773) 878-8002Fax: (773) 878-0546 Email: email@example.com
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh