Funding brief: Startup Open is a global competition that is open to entrepreneurs from any industry with a new business that has yet to raise any outside capital from angel investors, venture capital firms or other formal sources of seed funding. More than 1,000 teams applied to compete in 2017.
Donor Name: The Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN)
Funding name: Startup Open 2017
Deadline: 30th, September, 2017
Funding details link: https://startupopen2017.startupcompete.co
● One winner of Startup Open receive a trip for one (1) founder to Istanbul, Turkey (room accommodation, flight and meals) where they will receive VIP delegate credentials to the Global Entrepreneurship Congress in April 2018.
● In addition to the Grand Prize GEC experience, all 10 finalists gain a spot in the exclusive GEN Starters Club, with additional chances there to travel to Istanbul for GEC 2018. Learn more at http://startupopen.co/prizes.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● It is not required that a startup be incorporated, but a company cannot be incorporated over 18 months to compete.
● You must be starting a for-profit company, or a non-profit that does not rely on grants.
● Your startup must be pre-money, no venture funding, at time of application
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Apply: https://startupopen2017.startupcompete.co/profile/login
How to apply:
● Applications will only be accepted online through the Startup Compete platform (https://startupopen2017.startupcompete.co/profile/login) or through an officially approved Global/National Competition.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh