Funding brief: The NextGen Global Competition engages young entrepreneurs who are seeking careers and business opportunities in the franchising industry. They are looking for 20 outstanding young entrepreneurs who are poised to take off if given the mentoring and support from franchise business leaders who are the best in the world at scaling concepts.
Donor Name: International Franchise Association (The Franchise Education and Research Foundation and IFA)
Funding name: The NextGen Global Competition
Deadline: September, 15th, 2017
Funding details link: http://nextgenfranchising.org/#the-nextgen-competition
Funding limit: Contest Winners Will Receive:
● A trip to IFA’s Annual Convention, complimentary Convention registration, and travel expenses (up to $1,500 USD)
● A spot at the NextGen in Franchising Summit, a two-day educational and networking program
● An interactive workshop facilitated by The Shark Group – InnerVation Lab
● Access to NextGen’s Accelerator Program with industry leaders and CEOs
● A chance to present your business concept to guest judge Daymond John on the Convention main stage for additional cash prizes
● Extensive, industry-wide media exposure
● Opportunities for mentoring from C-level executives, leading franchisors, franchisees, and suppliers in the industry
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● Entrepreneurs between 21-35 years old, in business for 1-5 years, with the potential to scale through franchising are encouraged to apply.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (Open to all regions)
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Register and Apply: http://nextgenfranchising.org/contest/
How to apply:
● Interested applicant may apply through the website (http://nextgenfranchising.org/contest/).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh