Funding brief: The International Iguana Foundation awards were established to promote and enable iguana conservation through partnerships with scientists, educators, and organizations committed to preserving earth’s biodiversity.
The IIF provides annual project funding to a wide range of species and programs through our grant application process
Preference will be given to:
● Projects that are components of approved Species Recovery Plans.
● Projects that directly contribute to the survival of endangered iguanas and their habitats.
● Projects that are included in the ISG’s Conservation Action Plan for West Indian Iguanas or are ISG-endorsed.
● Projects that are part of an established conservation program.
Criteria the IIF uses to evaluate project proposals:
● The project has range country participation and has matching funds.
● The project builds on previous work, contributing to an established commitment to a conservation program, or is well suited to become/contribute to a long-term conservation program.
● The project is grounded in sound scientific methodology, is logistically feasible, and has a high probability of success.
● The project has conservation value and a measurable impact.
Donor Name: International Iguana Foundation
Funding name: The International Iguana Foundation awards
Deadline: 1st, October, 2017
Funding details link: http://iguanafoundation.org/grants-2/apply-for-a-grant/
Funding limit: Total Budget should not exceed $10 to 12,000 USD.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: Not Found
Eligibility: Not Found
Eligible Country: No country bar found (All regions)
Other important link:
● Guideline: http://iguanafoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Application_Guidelines_Complete.pdf
● Cover sheet: http://iguanafoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Application-Cover-Sheet.docx
● Budget template: http://iguanafoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Budget_Table.docx
How to apply:
● Include a completed cover sheet (type or print) as page 1 of your proposal (http://iguanafoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Application-Cover-Sheet.docx).
● Completed proposals and questions regarding the application should be directed to: Rick Hudson (email@example.com), IIF Executive Director and cc’d to David Hedrick (firstname.lastname@example.org), IIF Program Officer Emails greater than 10 MB will be blocked.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh