Funding brief: Climate CoLab is an open problem-solving platform to engage thousands of people in building detailed and actionable plans that can effectively address climate change.
These seven contests seek proposals that can create the building blocks for these plans.
● Carbon Pricing
● Energy Supply
● Land Use Change: Agriculture, Forestry & Waste
● Shifting Attitudes & Behaviors
Donor Name: MIT Center for Collective Intelligence (The MIT Climate CoLab)
Funding name: No specific fund name
Deadline: September, 10th, 2017
Funding details link: https://climatecolab.org/contests?platform=hootsuite
Funding limit: Winners will be invited to MIT, join the Climate CoLab winners’ alumni, and be eligible for the $10,000 Grand Prize—to be selected from among winners across all seven contests. All award Winners and Finalists will receive wide recognition and platform visibility from Climate CoLab.
Top proposals in each contest will be awarded:
● Judges’ Choice Award – Two Judges’ Choice Awards* will be selected: 1 practice & 1 project
● Popular Choice Award – Received the most votes during the voting period The Judges’ Choice Award and Popular Choice Award Winners will be invited to MIT, (see prior Climate CoLab Conferences), join the Climate CoLab winners’ alumni, and be eligible for the one $10,000 Grand Prize—to be selected from among the winners across the contests.
● All award Winners and Finalists will receive wide recognition and platform visibility from MIT Climate CoLab. Climate CoLab or its collaborators may offer additional awards or recognition at their discretion.
- Judges’ Choice Award(s) are allocated at the Judging panel’s discretion. In rare cases, the Judges may choose not to select awardees.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: Not found
Eligibility: Not found
Eligible Country: No country bar found (All regions)
Submission mail: N/A
● Adaptation: https://www.climatecolab.org/contests/2017/adaptation
● Buildings: https://www.climatecolab.org/contests/2017/buildings
● Carbon Pricing: https://www.climatecolab.org/contests/2017/carbon-pricing
● Energy Supply: https://www.climatecolab.org/contests/2017/energy-supply
● Land Use Change: Agriculture, Forestry & Waste: https://www.climatecolab.org/contests/2017/land-use-agriculture-forestry-waste-management
● Shifting Attitudes & Behaviors: https://www.climatecolab.org/contests/2017/shifting-attitudes-and-behavior
● Transportation: https://www.climatecolab.org/contests/2017/transportation
How to apply:
● Interested applicant may apply through the website (page of each of 7 contests).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh