Funding brief: The hosting of the Pure Talents Contest at imm cologne 2018 will mark the fifteenth year for one of the most internationally renowned design competitions for young designers – the starting point for a successful design career for many of the chosen participants.
The Pure Talents Contest is conceived exclusively for designers who are still pursuing their studies or have just left university. The competition, organized by Koelnmesse on the occasion of imm cologne, offers with the exhibition of the chosen participants a first step into the interior design business and furthermore awards prizes for the best three products in the competition.
Accepted for the registration for the pre-selection are products from the interiors sector, including:
● Home accessories
● Wallpaper and textiles
● Kitchen and kitchen accessories
● Smart Home
The designs should have been produced within the previous twelve months. Only prototype products may be submitted which have not yet been included in series productions, although those in the preparatory stages of series production may be eligible for entry. Products submitted may have already been on show at other exhibitions or have been featured in publications. Not more than three products may be entered by the same applicant. A 1:1 model(s) of the product(s) submitted should already be available for display in the exhibition or the entrant must be in a position to produce the said 1:1 design model at his/her own expense by the time of the exhibition.
Donor Name: IMM Cologne
Deadline: 22nd, September, 2017
● All selected participants of the exhibition will receive the label “PURE TALENTS CONTEST Nominee”.
● On the occasion of imm cologne the places will be selected which are comprised with prize moneys of € 3,000 for the1st prize, € 2,000 for the 2nd prize and € 1,000 for the 3rd prize. The prizes will be awarded during the imm cologne.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● Entries are sought from design students and young designers from around the world who have gained their degree not more than three years ago, with a graduation date after January 1, 2014.
● Applications will also be accepted from groups consisting of a maximum of three people which have to be named upon entry in the competition.
● All group participants have to fulfill the terms regarding the matriculation/university degree. Late nominations of group members will not be considered.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (All regions)
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Guideline: http://www.imm-cologne.com/redaktionell/imm/downloads_31/pdf_39/die_messe_27/Pure-Talents-Contest-2018_Conditions-of-participation.pdf
● Apply: http://www.imm-cologne.com/imm/trade-fair/events/Exhibitions-more/Pure-Talents-Contest/page_content_231.php
How to apply:
● Interested applicant may apply through the website (http://www.imm-cologne.com/imm/trade-fair/events/Exhibitions-more/Pure-Talents-Contest/page_content_231.php).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh