Funding brief: As a leading global advocate for the health, rights, and wellbeing of girls and women, Women Deliver brings together diverse voices and interests to drive progress for gender equality, with a particular focus on maternal, sexual, and reproductive health and rights. They build capacity, share solutions, and forge partnerships, together creating coalitions, communication, and action that spark political commitment and investment in girls and women.
Women Deliver’s Young Leaders Program trains, elevates, and empowers youth advocates to catalyze action for gender equality, including the sexual and reproductive health and rights of girls, women, and young people. Started in 2010, the award-winning Women Deliver Young Leaders Program is comprised of 400 youth advocates from more than 100 countries, with 300 more scheduled to join in early 2018.
Donor Name: Women Deliver
Funding name: The Women Deliver Young Leaders Program
Deadline: The deadline to apply is 13 October 2017 at 11:59pm EST.
Funding details link: https://app.wizehive.com/appform/login/wdylp2018
Funding limit: The program provides youth advocates with the training and resources necessary to extend their influence and actively shape the programs and policies that affect their lives through the Women Deliver Young Leaders Program Digital University, Speakers Bureau, small grants (About $5,000USD), a scholarship to the Women Deliver 2019 Conference, and more.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: The time required to participate in the program depends on the individual, but Young Leaders should expect to commit up to five hours per week. The 2018 Class of Women Deliver Young Leaders will participate in a two-year program, beginning in January 2018 and ending in December 2019, after which engagement through the Women Deliver Young Leaders alumni network is possible.
Project duration: 2 years
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: To apply, applicants must:
● Be between the ages of 15-28 (have been born between 31 December 1989 and 31 December 2002)
● Speak, write, and read English with proficiency
● Have regular access to the internet
Eligible Country: All young people, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or national origin are encouraged and welcome to apply.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● FAQ: http://womendeliver.org/youth/young-leaders-program-detail/young-leaders-program-faqs/
● General: http://www.womendeliver.org/youth
● Apply: https://app.wizehive.com/appform/login/wdylp2018
How to apply: The following application requires applicants to submit:
● Basic demographic information
● Information on their experiences and interests
● A resume or CV
● Answers to short issue-related essays
● Two reference letters
● Links to websites, videos, blogs, or other relevant items in support of the application
● Confirmation of their ability to attain a valid passport and visa to Canada to participate in the Women Deliver 2019 Conference, and complete international travel
● Interested applicant may apply through the website (https://app.wizehive.com/appform/login/wdylp2018 ).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh