Funding brief: The Georg Eckert Institute for International Textbook Research. Member of the Leibniz Association is pleased to announce the Call for Applications for the 2018/2019 Georg Arnhold Visiting Research Professorship in Education for Sustainable Peace. The appointment, for a three- to six-month research stay in Braunschweig, offers distinguished scholars from a variety of disciplines the opportunity to conduct research projects or to complete major publications without teaching or administrative obligations. The visiting professor participates in a one-week International Summer School for young scholars and develops the concept for the international Arnhold Symposium to be held at the end of his or her stay.
The fellowship aims to promote education for sustainable peace with a particular focus on educational media and curricula at secondary school level in post-conflict or transitional societies. In addition to this, its principal objectives are to support international scholarly communication and translate research findings into practical recommendations for those active in conflict resolution, thereby contributing to civil society capacity-building.
Donor Name: The Georg Eckert Institute for International Textbook Research
Funding name: Georg Arnhold Program call for applications 2018/2019
Deadline: The application deadline for the 2018/19 fellowship year is October, 1st, 2017.
Funding details link: http://www.gei.de/en/fellowships-awards/georg-arnhold-program/application.html
Funding limit: The professorship is endowed with
● A monthly stipend of up to 6,500 euro for a three- to six-month research stay in Braunschweig,
● Round-trip economy airfare to Germany, and
● Administrative support provided by the program coordinators.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: The successful candidate may begin his or her fellowship from October 2018 at the earliest.
Project duration: Three- to six-month research
Eligible organization: As below
● Distinguished scholars from the humanities, political and social sciences, education sciences or law who hold a Ph.D. and have excellent knowledge of English may apply. Applicants must demonstrate outstanding academic or professional achievement in their fields and ideally combine scholarly excellence and contact with hands-on practice and grassroots work.
● Individuals with extensive high-level international experience in government or non-governmental organizations or in international organizations may also apply.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (All regions)
Submission mail: email@example.com
Other important link:
● Form: http://www.gei.de/fileadmin/gei.de/pdf/abteilungen/stipendien_stipendiaten/Application_Georg_Arnhold_Visiting_Research_Professorship_2017.pdf
● Guideline: http://www.gei.de/fileadmin/gei.de/pdf/abteilungen/stipendien_stipendiaten/Call_for_Applications_-_Georg_Arnhold_Visiting_Professorship.pdf
How to apply:
● Submissions should be made electronically; we regret that we cannot accept paper applications. All documents must be in PDF format and the file size should not exceed 2 MB. We cannot accept applications submitted as zip files or via a file server. The file name should be “Last name, First name_Application Arnhold”.
● Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org , using the subject line “Application Arnhold Program – YOUR NAME”.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh