Funding brief: The Sustainable Water Fund programme (FDW) is a Public-Private Partnership facility that aims to contribute to water safety and water security in developing countries. The 2nd round of the programme opens in the fall of 2017. You can already submit your Concept Note.
Themes: With the FDW programme, the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO.nl) supports collective initiatives between governmental bodies, industry and NGOs. Initiatives must focus on the themes:
● Improved access to drinking water and sanitation (including solid waste);
● Efficient and sustainable water use, particularly within agriculture;
● Safe deltas and improved basin management.
Donor Name: The Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO.nl)
Funding name: Sustainable Water Fund (FDW)
Deadline: Planning for the 2nd round of the Sustainable Water Fund Grant Programme in 2017 is as follows:
● Deadline for Concept Notes: 8 December 2017
● Submit your grant applications (Full Proposal): between 1 October 2017 and 5 February 2018, 15.00 CET.
Funding details link: http://english.rvo.nl/subsidies-programmes/sustainable-water-fund-fdw
Funding limit: The total project budget is € 40,630,070, which consists of an FDW subsidy of € 22,575,374 and a sizeable own contribution from partners of € 18,055,696 (44%).
● Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
● After you have submitted a concept note and received a positive advice from RVO.nl, you can apply for a voucher. You can use this voucher to hire an organization or expert to provide you with the relevant knowledge for drawing up an FDW grant application. You can also use the voucher to hire third parties to help develop parts of the intervention strategy.
Project start date: Not found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: Not found
Eligibility: Not found
Eligible Country: Developing countries
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important link:
Open office: http://english.rvo.nl/sites/default/files/2016/11/20170502%20FDW16%20Concept%20Note%20v2.0.odt
● Vouchers FDW16: http://english.rvo.nl/subsidies-programmes/fdw-sustainable-water-fund/apply/vouchers-fdw16
How to apply:
● Proposals must be drawn up in English. They must be in writing and have a valid signature. They must be submitted on a USB flash drive or sent by email to RVO.nl. Visiting address: Prinses Beatrixlaan 2, Den Haag; postal address: Postbus 93144, 2509 AC Den Haag; email address: email@example.com .
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh