Funding brief: Family Planning 2020 works with governments, civil society, multilateral organizations, donors, the private sector, and the research and development community to enable 120 million more women and girls to use contraceptives by 2020.
Family Planning 2020’s Rapid Response Mechanism (RRM) funds emerging, unanticipated, or time-bound opportunities that will help FP2020 meet its goal of enabling 120 million more women and girls using contraceptives by 2020.
The Rapid Response Mechanism’s (RRM) Youth Outreach is a one-time call for proposals focusing on youth-led and youth-focused initiatives. Through this initiative, FP2020 aims to:
● Expand access for adolescents and young people to a range of contraceptive methods by advancing rights-based programs and policies.
● Strengthen the capacity of youth-led and youth-focused national civil society organizations (CSOs) working on FP
● Learn from the next generation on FP leaders about how best to support their efforts.
Donor Name: Family Planning 2020 (FP2020)
Funding name: The Rapid Response Mechanism’s (RRM) Youth Outreach
● This call will run through August, 30th, 2017.
● Final application materials by September, 15th, 2017.
Funding details link: http://www.familyplanning2020.org/microsite/rrm/youth
Funding limit: These grants will not exceed US$100,000. However, we expect that most grantees will receive less than $50,000.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: RRM projects cannot exceed 12 months. However, most of our grants typically have a duration of 6 months or less.
Eligible organization: As below
● The RRM’s Youth Outreach will award a maximum of 10 grants to youth-led and youth-focused organizations. The selection process will be competitive and coordinated by the FP2020 Secretariat.
● Youth-led or youth-focused registered national civil society organizations are eligible for consideration in this time-bound call for proposals. FP2020 considers organizations to be youth-focused if their programs serve adolescents and young people. FP2020 considers organizations to be youth-led if they are both serving and led by young people (30 years old or under). If you are applying as a youth-led organization, you will be asked to provide additional details regarding your organization’s youth leadership.
Eligible Country: Please find the eligible country list (http://www.familyplanning2020.org/files/FP2020_69_Country_List.pdf).
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important link:
● Form: http://ec2-54-210-230-186.compute-1.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/RRM-Support-Letter-template.docx
● Support letter template: http://ec2-54-210-230-186.compute-1.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/RRM-Support-Letter-template.docx
● FAQ: http://www.familyplanning2020.org/microsite/rrm/faq
● FP2020 focus country: http://www.familyplanning2020.org/files/FP2020_69_Country_List.pdf
How to apply:
● Phase one – for all applicants:
Join the Webinar on August 22, 2017: Tune into the RRM Youth Outreach Informational Webinar on Aug. 22 (8:00am EST in English/9:30am EST in French) to learn more about the initiative, review the application process and ask questions! To join the webinar, please register here.
Review on integrating adolescent and youth friendly contraceptive services into programming.
Submit your application form before August 30, 2017: To apply, download the Application Form, prepare your responses offline with the rest of your team, and email the completed form to email@example.com before August 30, 2017.
● Phase two – for shortlisted applicants only:
Complete additional application documents: If you are invited to submit a full grant proposal, you will need to submit a narrative grant proposal, a budget, a workplan, and other documentation. FP2020 will provide these materials and support you in completing them. If the proposed project budget exceeds US$25,000, you will also need to submit a Support Letter from an FP2020 commitment entity. As noted on the application form, we recommend that you request this letter as you complete the application form if your original budget exceeded US$25,000.
Submit your final application materials by September 15, 2017.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh