Donor Name: Japan Water Forum
Award name: 5th Kyoto World Water Grand Prize
Award brief: The Kyoto World Water Grand Prize aims to find and develop outstanding grass-roots activities related to water issues around the world. The first Kyoto World Water Grant Prize was initiated by the City of Kyoto as host of the 3rd World Water Forum in 2003. It was first awarded on the occasion of the 4th World Water Forum.
From 4th edition of the prize, the Japan Water Forum, which organized the 3rd World Water Forum, has taken over the City of Kyoto’s role in awarding the prize to an organization which is contributing to and cooperating in solving water problems around the world.
5th Kyoto World Water Grand Prize honors a distinguished organization that has been working for solving critical water issues in developing countries, through which the Prize making a contribution to the grass-root activities as well as promoting and calling for the importance of problem-solving actions to many people and organizations ranging from those who are involved in adoption of political policies and play roles in international discussions to those striving for grass-roots activities.
Deadline: August 1st to September 29th, 2017
Award details link: http://www.waterforum.jp/en/news_en/2017/0801/?p=6142
Award limit: 2,000,000 JPY (approximately 18,000 USD) to 1 organization
*The total amount of the grant in USD will fluctuate due to exchange rate.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● Any non-profit organizations that have long been striving for solving critical water issues at the grass-roots level can apply for the Prize.
● Any organization is eligible for the Prize with the exception of:
Branch of International Aid Organization
Eligible Country: No country bar found (All regions)
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important link:
● Guideline: http://www.waterforum.jp/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Guidelines-for-the-5th-Kyoto-World-Water-Grand-Prize.pdf
● Form: http://www.waterforum.jp/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Application-form-for-the-5th-Kyoto-World-Water-Grand-Prize_word.docx
How to apply:
● Completely filled-in prescribed application form and other 2 documents such as Annual report and Final report of the recent project must be submitted to the Japan Water Forum by e-mail via email@example.com.
● The form must be filled in in English. Other languages are not acceptable.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh