Donor Name: Energy Assistance
Funding name: No specific fund name
Funding brief: Energy Assistance is seeking project related to the energy sector or energy services.
Deadline: Not found
Funding details link: http://www.energy-assistance.org/en
Funding limit: The required investment must be limited, generally less or equal to the volunteer services provided. Certain exceptions are possible for pilot projects with significant replication or amplification effect.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
1. Field of activity = Energy: Candidate projects must relate to the energy sector or energy services.
2. Humanitarian aspects: Projects must have a humanitarian nature. In other words, they must meet the basic needs of a population and/or be aimed at local development.
3. Involvement of members: A project must be based upon the active and voluntary participation of the association members and shall not consist of a pure financial contribution. A limited recourse to skills not available among members is however conceivable.
4. Technical feasibility: A project must be deemed technically feasible. The technical concepts must be validated and the project itself must be correctly dimensioned and adapted to the local environment. Local Authorities’ position should be favourable or at least neutral.
5. Local demand: A project must meet a real demand and include participation of the local population in its completion and operation.
6. Durability: A project must provide guarantees of durability i.e. the technical and economical capacity of the local population to continue operation and maintenance in the long run. Ideally, the project should contribute to local development.
7. Safety: Projects must be carried out under acceptable safety conditions throughout their implementation.
8. Sustainable development: The project objectives should meet the requirements of sustainable development and ensure the right equilibrium between its economic, social and environmental components, with the appropriate control of the energy consumption. In particular, it favors the use of the most environmental-friendly techniques, including the use of renewable energy sources and the restriction of waste discharge.
9. No competition: The project cannot be in competition with other assistance programmes, nor with commercial activities of local undertakings.
Eligible Country: No country bar found (All region)
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● About: http://www.energy-assistance.org/en/about
How to apply:
● Please contact with the donor for project submission related information from Energy Assistance asbl-vzw, Boulevard Simon Bolivar 34 – B-1000 BRUSSELS (BELGIUM)
Tel.: +32(0)2/ 510.74.38. Energyassistance.firstname.lastname@example.org . www.energy-assistance.org
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh