Donor Name: The PCMA Education Foundation
Funding name: The PCMA Education Foundation funds
Funding brief: The PCMA Education Foundation funds programs that inspire the meetings and business events community through senior level education; ground-breaking research; and individual scholarships which help to create new generations of event strategists throughout the world.
The PCMA Education Foundation is seeking responses to the 2017 Research Priorities Request for Proposals.
The PCMA Education Foundation supports PCMA by driving innovation and learning for the business events community through grants that fund research for innovation, education, and scholarships. These projects align with the Foundation’s Strategic Plan, have a broad impact, and have the potential to advance the meetings and conventions industry. We are committed to the professional development of the business events industry and shaping tomorrow’s leaders.
Main principles of PCMA Education Foundation Strategic Plan:
● Industry Transformation: The Foundation will serve as a catalyst for fostering fundamental change for the advancement of the industry
● Leading Edge Research and Education: The Foundation will foster industry innovation through funding research and education initiatives
● Organization Optimization and Alignment: The Foundation’s resources (human, financial, time) will be fully aligned to allow optimal support of PCMA’s and the Foundation’s strategic priorities
● Letter of inquiry deadline: October 15, 2017
● Full proposal deadline: November 30, 2017
Funding details link: https://foundation.pcma.org/get-involved/grants/
Funding limit: The median grant amount for projects funded in recent years is $20,155 falling into a complete bell curve range of approximately $5,000-$50,000 and a normal range of approximately $10,000-$25,000.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
● Proposals are accepted from the U.S. and internationally, however all proposals must be submitted in English and budgets must be proposed in U.S. Dollars.
Eligible Country: No country bar found
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important link:
● Submission guideline: https://foundation.pcma.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2017/06/PCMA-Education-Foundation-2017-Research-RFP-FINAL.pdf
How to apply:
● Each submission must meet the deadline and be sent to Stacey Shafer at email@example.com , indicating “Letter of Inquiry” in the subject line of the email.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh