Donor Name: Lottery, Environment and Heritage Committee, New Zealand Govt
Fund name: No specific fund name
Award brief: Lottery Environment and Heritage grants are available for projects that will help protect, conserve or care for our natural, cultural and physical heritage, or allow us to better understand and access these resources.Lottery Environment and Heritage provides grants for plans, reports and one-off projects that will protect, conserve and promote New Zealand’s natural, cultural and physical heritage.
● Natural heritage projects promote, protect and/or keep our native plants (flora) and animal life (fauna) safe from harm
● Physical heritage projects restore, protect and/or conserve places, structures and large built objects that are important to our history
● Cultural heritage projects conserve, protect and/or promote collections and stories that are important to our cultural heritage and identity.
Deadline: 9th, August, 2017
Award limit: Small and large projects
Lottery Environment and Heritage makes grants for:
● small projects, where the grant requested is for less than $250,000
● large projects, where the grant requested is for $250,000 or more.
● a one-off project may be:
-a discrete stage of a larger, ongoing project; or
– a single, stand-alone project.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
● Requirements for a grant request
To request a grant for yourself, or for an organization or another person, you must:
● be aged 18 or over
● have the right to act and/or to sign for the organization or person you represent not be an undischarged bankrupt
● show you do not have or know of any conflict of interest with the grant request.
Note: A person asking for a Lottery Individuals with Disabilities or a Viet Nam Veterans and their Families Trust grant must be aged 18 or over, but may be representing a younger person who will benefit from the grant.
● Requirements for community organizations:
An organization must have:
● two people with the right to sign all of the organization’s bank accounts
● a current cashbook or electronic version that is regularly updated
● a record for tracking grants from different funding sources
● a person responsible for keeping the organization’s financial records
● up-to-date tax records (if applicable)
● regular financial reporting to every full meeting of the governing body
● submitted any reports due for previously approved grants
● an up-to-date organization profile in our online system
● an official bank document showing your organization’s bank account details (this could be a bank statement, printed deposit slip or bank letter confirming the account name and number)
● if the profile secretary has changed since November 2014, a document or meeting minute confirming who now has the right to act as a profile secretary for the organization and its records in our online system.
● Requirements for individuals
To request or accept a grant or fellowship, you must:
● meet any citizenship or residency requirements
● have completed any reporting requirements for previously approved grants or fellowships have a bank account for the grant to be paid into.
Eligible Country: No country bar found
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● ● Deadline: http://www.communitymatters.govt.nz/Funding-and-grants—Closing-and-meeting-dates
How to apply:
● Interested applicant may apply through the website (http://www.communitymatters.govt.nz/Generic-How-to-login).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh