Donor Name: CISV International
Funding name: CISV International Peace Fund
Funding brief: The CISV International Peace Fund Trust was created in 1988 to globally support CISV objectives, but it is registered independently and has different Trustees and governing instruments. The Peace Fund’s governing instruments are the 23 September 1991 Declaration of Trust and Administrative Regulations established in accordance with the Declaration of Trust’s authority.
Objectives of the Fund: The trustees shall hold the Trust Fund and the income thereof upon trust to apply the same to further the objects of CISV International Association which are:
● To advance education in the understanding, internationally, of children throughout the world, without distinction of race, religion or politics, so that they may grow to maturity, conscious of their responsibilities as human beings
● To develop the individual child’s potential for cooperation with others
● To further research contributing to this work.
Deadline: There are 4 application deadlines per year. Any grant application received throughout the year will be processed by trustees at the next application deadline, except when the project/workshop has already started by that time.
● 31 January
● 31 May
● 31 August
● 31 October
Funding details link: http://www.cisv.org/resources/peace-fund/
Funding limit: Not found
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: Applications for grants using form PFA can be made by
● CISV charities (the International Association, a National Association (NA itself or one of its Chap-ters), Promotional Association)
● Official delegates to regional or international CISV activities / conferences (with endorsement of relevant CISV entity)
● legally recognized Non Governmental Organizations applying for grant support for regional or in-ternational co-operative ventures with CISV charities
● PFT trustees for projects consistent with PFT´s objectives.
Eligible Country:Not found
Submission mail: email@example.com
Other important link:
● Registration: http://www.cisv.org/registration/?returnUrl=%2fresources%2fpeace-fund%2f
● Form: http://www.cisv.org/resources/peace-fund/forms-and-reports/
● PIFT Information: http://www.cisv.org/EasySiteWeb/GatewayLink.aspx?alId=141766
● PIFT Grant application procedure: http://www.cisv.org/EasySiteWeb/GatewayLink.aspx?alId=141765
● Form: http://www.cisv.org/EasySiteWeb/GatewayLink.aspx?alId=141763
How to apply:
● Please, complete in English language. Send form and attachments by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . or the PFT Liaison of Fund (CISV International Peace Fund, MEA House, Ellison Place, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8XS, England).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh