Donor Name: Prime Minister of the French Government
Award name: 2017 Human Rights Prize of The French Republic
Award brief: Applications are now open for the 2017 “Liberty, Equality, Fraternity” Human Rights Prize of the French Republic, awarded by the Prime Minister of the French Government. This Prize, which was set up in 1988, is awarded in recognition and support for the completion of individual or collective projects carried out in the field, in France or abroad, regardless of nationality or borders, and linked to one of two possible themes.
● Theme 1: freedom of information, freedom of the press and journalism
● Theme 2: promotion and protection of sexual and reproductive rights
Deadline: 15th, October, 2017
● Five prize winners will be invited to Paris for the official ceremony. They will receive a medal and share a total sum of €70,000, awarded by the French National Consultative Commission on Human Rights.
● Five runners-up will be awarded a “special mention” medal by the French ambassador in their country of origin.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and individual candidates, regardless of nationality and borders, should present a field initiative or project to be implemented in France or abroad, on one of the two themes for 2017
Eligible Country: No country bar (All region)
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important link:
● Guideline: http://www.cncdh.fr/fr/prix/prix-des-droits-de-lhomme https://au.ambafrance.org/IMG/pdf/anglais-pdh-appel_a_candidature_2017.pdf?11476/e054745c597a4c415221943b3c5f7e498547c657
● Form: https://au.ambafrance.org/IMG/doc/formulaire_de_candidature_prix_droits_de_l_homme_2017-2.doc?11477/700fb268555bb37f59703b82b21ea460ee0b60d8
How to apply: The application must be written in French and include:
● A letter of application presented and signed by the president or legal representative of the NGO concerned, or by the individual candidate.
● The application form, which is attached to this call for applications and can be downloaded from the CNCDH website: http://www.cncdh.fr/fr/prix/prix-des-droitsde-lhomme. This form presents the project objective and means of operation in detail. A precise budget must be given (preferably with equivalent values given in euros).
● A presentation of the NGO concerned (statutes, operations, etc.).
● The postal address and bank details of the NGO or the individual candidate.
● Candidates must submit their complete application, before the deadline of 15 October 2017, to the Secretariat-General of the CNCDH:- 35, rue Saint-Dominique – 75007 Paris – France- or by email to: email@example.com
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh