Donor Name: The Hilden Charitable Fund
Funding name:The Hilden Charitable Fund
Funding brief: In the UK: Hilden’s grant making priorities are: Homelessness, Penal Affairs, Asylum Seekers and Refugees, and Community Based initiatives for Disadvantaged Young People Aged 16 to 25.
Hilden’s grant making priorities overseas are for projects in developing countries working on community development, education, and health. Trustees will particularly welcome projects that address the needs and potential of girls and women. Trustees will be pleased to hear from UK Non Governmental Organisations/charities and hope that UK NGOs/charities will encourage their local partners to apply directly to Hilden for grant aid.
Deadline: Friday, September, 15th, 2017
Funding details link: http://www.hildencharitablefund.org.uk/index.htm
Funding limit: Average grants are £5,000.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Hilden will consider funding for more than one year.
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: Applicants please note we will only consider applications from:
UK charities working overseas which have:
● a history of working overseas for at least 5 years
● have an income of over £100,000 in their last two financial years, but not more than £500,000
● if they are working with partners overseas (ie funding their partners) they should show that their partners have been in existence for at least 3 years and have an income of over £10,000
Charities based overseas applying must show:
● a history of working for at least 5 years
● have an income of over £25,000 in their last 2 financial years, but no more than £100,000
Eligible Country: UK Based organization working in UK an developing countries
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Apply: http://www.hildencharitablefund.org.uk/application%20notes.htm
● Form (online): http://www.hildencharitablefund.org.uk/application%20form.htm
● About: http://www.hildencharitablefund.org.uk/about.htm
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (http://www.hildencharitablefund.org.uk/application%20notes.htm ).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh