Donor Name: World Land Trust
Funding name: No specific fund name
Funding brief: World Land Trust (WLT) actively seeks potential opportunities to support projects focused on protecting threatened biodiversity worldwide. Organizations wishing to submit a project proposal to World Land Trust should be aware that we DO NOT usually accept unsolicited applications. On occasion they may consider project applications, but only those that fulfill all of their criteria, outlined below. Please note that they are usually fully committed to our current projects and they regret that they are unable to respond to unsolicited applications that have been unsuccessful due to the volume of requests that we receive. If you have not heard from us within two months please assume you have been unsuccessful.
● WLT generally supports projects that involve land acquisition for effective protection of biodiversity conservation.
● WLT always supports conservation work through a local partner.
● Criteria to become a WLT project partner are:
● The organization should be a legally constituted non-governmental organization (NGO).
● The organization must be a national or local organization, based in the country where their projects take place.
● In general, project partners should be based in a developing country, as this is where the
● Trust generally provides support.
● The organization should have wildlife conservation as its primary objective.
● The organization must have experience of managing conservation projects, preferably involving land protection and sustainable management of resources.
● The organization must have similar objectives to the Trust (details of which can be found on the website on the WLT mission page).
● WLT will consider providing financial and technical support for the initial acquisition of land plus additional activities including protection, biodiversity monitoring, education and outreach, habitat restoration and species reintroduction.
● An important aspect of WLT projects is the development of activities that provide a sustainable income for projects and therefore, WLT will consider funding the initial stages of such activities.
Deadline: Not found
Funding details link: http://www.worldlandtrust.org/about/how-we-work/project-funding
Funding limit: Not found
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not found
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility:As a small organization, WLT is conscious that donations from supporters are spent in the most valuable way possible. Something that the Trust is keen to avoid is the duplication of efforts or funding in a particular project area, when there are many worthy project sites worldwide that require support. As a result, WLT will only support projects knowing that support is not available from other sources.
Country: The selection of a project is not restricted by its location, as long as all other criteria are met. However, WLT would not normally consider projects within developed countries.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Guideline: http://www.worldlandtrust.org/about/how-we-work/selection-criteria
● FAQ: http://www.worldlandtrust.org/about/how-we-work/faqs
How to apply:
● If you are interested in seeking support from World Land Trust you can submit a project proposal to: email@example.com.
● Project proposals should be no more than 2000-3000 words.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh