Donor Name: The Zebra Foundation
Funding name: ZEBRA Foundation award
Funding brief: The Zebra Foundation wants to help veterinary surgeons and students extend their knowledge of zoological medicine. This may be by attending relevant organizations at home or abroad, undertaking elective study projects or zoological research.
Deadline: Applications are considered twice a year in December and June. Applications must be sent no later than 30th September / 31st March of the year in which the project is to take place.
Funding details link: https://www.bvzs.org/zebra-foundation
Funding limit: Grants are awarded according to merit and range in the order of £100-£1000.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor directly for further understanding and clarification.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: Does qualify for funding
● Seeing practice at an institution specializing in zoological medicine providing the applicant undertakes a written project during this time.
● Research projects (laboratory, field or clinic based) leading to advances in zoological medicine and/or training of the applicant in a relevant discipline.
Does not qualify for funding
● Seeing practice where no specific project is undertaken.
● MSc/PhD course fees.
● Attendance at wildlife captures courses.
● Conference attendance.
● Applicants judged already established in the field of zoological medicine.
● Applicants who are not vets or vet students.
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important link:
● Form: http://www.bvzs.org/images/uploads/ZebraApplication_Dec2011.docx
How to apply:Please save a copy of your completed application form with the following format – Applicant surname_keyword_date of submission – and submit by email to email@example.com.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh