Donor Name: John Ball Zoo
Funding name: The John Ball Zoo Wildlife Conservation Fund
Funding brief: The John Ball Zoo Wildlife Conservation Fund was established in 1985 to promote understanding and enjoyment of rare, threatened and endangered animals and their habitats and to support zoological research that will directly benefit captive animal management.
Deadline: The deadline for 2017 grant applications is at Midnight EST, September 1, 2017.
Funding details link: http://www.jbzoo.org/conservation/wcf
Funding limit: It is the intent of the committee to make awards of up to $2,500 per grant for this purpose.
● Please contact with the donor directly for further clarification and understanding.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
● The principal investigator must be associated with a recognized institution (accredited zoo, academic institution, conservation or non-profit organization).
● Applications for exhibit development/graphics for zoos or facilities in North America will not be considered.
Submission mail: email@example.com
Other important link:
● FAQ: http://www.jbzoo.org/conservation/wcf/faq
How to apply:
● Submit Completed Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh