Donor Name: International Plant Nutrition Institute (IPNI)
Award name: The IPNI Science Award
Award brief: The IPNI Science Award was established by the IPNI Board of Directors in 2006. Its purpose is to recognize and promote distinguished contributions by scientists involved with global ecological intensification as related to crop production. Ecological intensification is defined as the development of high-yield crop production systems that protect soil and environmental quality and conserve natural resources. Characteristics of ecological intensification include yields achieving near potential top levels, high efficiency of nutrient use, and appropriate management of soil nutrient stocks and organic matter.
Deadline: September, 30th, 2017.
Award details link: http://www.ipni.net/article/IPNI-3160
● The Award is to be presented each year to one agronomic scientist.
● The recipient receives a plaque and a monetary award of US$5,000. There must be a minimum of three nominations for the award to be issued.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● A recipient is not eligible to receive the Award more than once.
● Private or public sector agronomists, crop scientists, soil scientists, and food scientists from all countries are eligible for nomination.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Form: http://www.ipni.net/beagle/IPNI-3160&f=2017%20IPNI%20Science%20Award.pdf
How to apply:
● Send completed nomination, including attachments, to: IPNI Science Award Committee International Plant Nutrition Institute, 3500 Parkway Lane, Suite 550, Peachtree Corners, Georgia 30092-2844.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh