Donor Name: Borlaug Global Rust Initiative
Award name: Jeanie Borlaug Laube Women in Triticum (WIT) Early Career Award
Award brief: This award, established in 2010, provides professional development opportunities for women working in wheat during the early stages of their career. Up to five awards may be granted in a given year. However, the number of awards granted may be fewer in number depending on the quality of applications received.
Deadline: October 30, 2017
Award details link: http://www.globalrust.org/awards/award-wit
Award limit: Recipients of the Jeanie Borlaug Laube WIT award are invited to the annual BGRI technical workshop. The exact amount of the award will vary with demonstrated need, but is intended to help cover costs associated with attending the BGRI Workshop, including economy airfare, hotel, registration fees, and a standard per diem for meals and other incidentals. Award recipients are also eligible to attend a training program at CIMMYT in Obregon, Mexico.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● The award is made only to women.
● There is no age limit, but the award is intended for early career scientists ranging from advanced undergraduates to recent PhD graduates and post- doctoral fellows.
● Priority is given to women at the pre-professoriate level.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Form: http://www.globalrust.org/content/forms/jeanie-borlaug-laube-women-triticum-early-career-award
How to apply:
● To apply, please complete the Application (http://www.globalrust.org/content/forms/jeanie-borlaug-laube-women-triticum-early-career-award) and submit along with a letter of recommendation from a supervisor, professor, or mentor that speaks to the applicant’s leadership potential.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh