Donor Name: National Geographic Society
Fund name: Standard Grant
Funding brief: The National Geographic Society awards grants for conservation, education, research, storytelling, and technology through its Committee for Research and Exploration. All proposed projects must be novel and exploratory, and be of broad interest. National Geographic Society grant-funded projects should be bold, innovative, and transformative.
● The Human Journey
● Wildlife and Wild Places
● Our Changing Planet
● Standard Grant: A Standard Grant application is a request for funding by an experienced project lead. The applicant and his or her team members are expected to demonstrate successful completion of similar projects with measurable and/or tangible results. If you have received a grant from National Geographic in the past, you may submit a new proposal after you have closed your previous grant record. Applications should be submitted at least six months before the project start date, but please check the website for relevant deadlines.
Deadline: October, 1st, 2017
Funding details link: https://www.nationalgeographic.org/grants/how-to-apply/
Budget limit: Standard Grant: Grants are typically funded for less than US $30,000. We will consider requests for up to US $50,000.
Project start date:
● Standard Grant: Applications should be submitted at least six months before the project start date.
● The duration of Standard and Early Career Grants is typically one year or less. If you are proposing a project that will take longer than 12 months, please contact your Program Officer or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Eligible organization: As below
● National Geographic welcomes applications from around the world, and specifically encourages applicants from outside the United States to apply. Applicants planning to work outside of their home country should include at least one local collaborator on their team. The Committee will not usually consider applications that support strictly laboratory or collections work. Grants are awarded on the basis of merit and exist independent of the Society’s other divisions.
Submission mail: Not Found
Other important link:
● FAQ: http://nationalgeographic.org/grants/faq/
● Apply: https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_69?SA=SNA&FID=35151
How to apply:
● Applicants may apply through the given website (https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_69?SA=SNA&FID=35151).
● All applications and attachments must be in English.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh