Donor Name: Conquer Cancer Foundation (CCF)
Funding name: International Innovation Grant
Funding brief: The International Innovation Grant provides research funding in support of novel and innovative projects that can have a significant impact on cancer control in low- and middle-income countries (LMCs). It is intended to support proposals that have the potential to reduce the cancer burden in local communities, while also being potentially transferable to other low- or middle-income settings.
The number of International Innovation Grants in each funding cycle is not predetermined by the Conquer Cancer Foundation. Awards are given based on individual merit and availability of funds.
Deadline: July, 31st, 2017
Funding details link: https://www.conquer.org/international-innovation-grants3
Funding limit: The International Innovation Grant is a one-year research grant of up to $20,000 that is awarded and paid directly to a nonprofit organization or governmental agency (“Grantee Organization”) in a low-income or middle-income country.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: 1 year (January, 1st, 2018 to December, 31st, 2018)
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: All of the following criteria must be met in order to qualify for the International Innovation Grant:
● Applicant Organization: Must be an organization with a charitable purpose registered as a not-for-profit with the relevant national authority or must be a government agency. This organization will administer the grant funds for the sole purpose of the project. Examples of potential not-for-profit organizations are medical societies or associations, advocacy organizations, foundations, hospitals, and universities.
Must be located in a country categorized by the World Bank as Low-Income, Lower-Middle Income or Upper-Middle Income.
Must have been operating for at least one full year, have an acceptable management structure and processes in place, and be solvent with or without the support of the International Innovation Grant. Should have experience in carrying out activities with tangible outcomes.
● Principal Investigator: Must be a member of ASCO (any membership category) or have submitted a membership application with the grant application.
Must be a citizen or permanent resident of a country defined by the World Bank as low-income or middle-income, and currently residing in that country.
Must be affiliated with the applicant organization.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Apply: http://grants.conquer.org/
● International Innovation Grant Request for Proposals (RFP): https://www.conquer.org/sites/new-conquercancerfoundation.org/files/2018_innovation_grant_rfp_17-0630.pdf
How to apply:
● All applications must be submitted in accordance to the requirements and instructions of the International Innovation Grant Request for Proposals (RFP). All application materials must be in English and must be submitted through the Grants Portal (http://grants.conquer.org/).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh