Donor Name: American Psychological Foundation
Funding name: Roy Scrivner Memorial Research Grants
Funding brief: The Roy Scrivner Research Grants provide graduate student grants (preference given to dissertation candidates) for empirical or applied research that encourages the study of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) family psychology and LGBT family therapy. Researchers from all fields of the behavioral and social sciences are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: November, 1st, 2017
Funding details link: http://www.apa.org/apf/funding/scrivner.aspx?tab=1
Funding limit: One grant of up to $11,000 available per year
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: One year
Eligible organization: As below
● Advanced graduate student, in good standing, endorsed by supervising professor.
● Demonstrated commitment to LGBT family issues.
● IRB approval must be received from host institution before funding can be awarded if human participants are involved.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Apply: https://www.grantinterface.com/Common/LogOn.aspx?eqs=oVBumf2XVy_khnUFBO6zvQ2
● Guideline: http://www.apa.org/apf/funding/scrivner-rfp.pdf
How to apply:
● Interested applicant may apply through the website (https://www.grantinterface.com/Common/LogOn.aspx?eqs=oVBumf2XVy_khnUFBO6zvQ2 ).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh