Donor Name: Hogan Lovells
Award name: The Community Solar Innovation Awards 2017
Award brief: The Community Solar Innovation Awards 2017 recognizes and supports outstanding eco-inclusive businesses and not-for-profit organizations in developing countries that use solar energy or technologies to benefit lives in poor communities.
Deadline: The deadline for Award submissions is 16 August 2017, 23:59 CET.
Award limit: The ten winners of the Hogan Lovells Community Solar Innovation Awards will each receive a package of tailored support consisting of:
● Peer-to-Peer networking session: each winner will be invited to attend a peer-to-session to be held in South Africa, where they will be able to meet others facing similar challenges and learn from their experiences to grow their own business.
● Capacity Building: one-on-one support and mentorship providing each winner with individual assistance with their business and financial plans.
● Legal Advice: law firm Hogan Lovells will provide up to USD30,000-worth of legal advice for each winner.
● Profiling: a high-level awards ceremony in South Africa, as well as additional marketing and promotional activities by SEED, Barefoot, and Hogan Lovells.
● Replication Support: Each winner will receive support from SEED to replicate their business model in other regions around the world.
● Financing: Hogan Lovells will provide USD10,000 to one overall winner to cover the organization’s most pressing needs. The details to be agreed in a support plan between the winner and the firm.
Special Notes: Please read the guideline carefully and contact with the donor directly for further clarification.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● The Judges welcome business and not-for-profit entrants from developing nations around the world.
Submission mail: email@example.com
Other important link:
● Form: https://www.hoganlovellssolaraward.com/Community%20Solar%20Innovation%20Awards%202017_PDF%20Application%20Form.pdf
How to apply: There are two ways to apply for the Community Solar Innovation Awards 2017.
● Interested applicant may apply through the website (https://www.hoganlovellssolaraward.com/login.php ). or
● Download the completed from the website (https://www.hoganlovellssolaraward.com/Community%20Solar%20Innovation%20Awards%202017_PDF%20Application%20Form.pdf ). Complete the form and send them to the email (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh