Donor Name: D-Prize
Award name: D-Prize award
Award brief: D-Prize funds new entrepreneurs who increase access to proven poverty interventions.
● Girl’s education
● Global health
● Governance and infrastructure
● Submission deadline for early decision round: July 30, 2017 at midnight PT (Pacific Time)
● Regular submission deadline: August 20, 2017 at midnight PT
● Extension deadline (limited to 200 people who register): September 10, 2017 midnight PT Register for an extension: www.d-prize.org/extension
Award details link: https://www.d-prize.org
Award limit: If selected they will award you up to $20,000 to launch a pilot in any region where extreme poverty exists. The average D-Prize award size is $12,000.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
● D-Prize is for aspiring entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world, of any age, and any background.
● They will consider funding existing organizations only if: you are piloting a new distribution-focused initiative, and you need high risk capital.
● D-Prize challenges are open to anyone or any teams. The sole restriction is that individuals and their immediate family on the judging panel may not participate as a contestant.
● D-Prize is also open to any business model (for profit, non-profit, and everything in between). All winners will be awarded up to $20,000. The award is offered in the form of a convertible grant.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Apply: www.d-prize.org/submit
● Guideline: https://fundforbangladesh.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/9005e-d-prizeround1applicationpacket.pdf
● Form: https://www.d-prize.org/s/D-Prize-Round-1-Application-Packet.pdf
How to apply:
● Submit Concept Notes and Resumes to: www.d-prize.org/submit
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh