Donor Name: The Private Financing Advisory Network (PFAN)
Funding name: Project Development and Financing Initiative for Climate & Clean Energy in Asia
Funding brief: The objective of the PFAN Project Development and Financing Initiative for Climate & Clean Energy in Asia is to provide coaching support from experienced professionals in developing and refining a financially, socially and environmentally viable business plan; an indispensable document that will be an integral part of subsequent investor outreach. Upon the completion of the coaching phase, these projects will obtain assistance in terms of financial mobilization, follow-up support and deal making facilitation. Some qualified mature projects will have the opportunity to present to potential investors at the Asia Forum for Climate & Clean Energy Financing in Singapore in 2018.
Focus of Call for Proposal: The project / business must promote or use clean energy and climate technologies, products or services, including, but not limited to:
● Clean Energy Proposals
● Biomass ● Rural Electrification & Energy Access
● Biogas ● Distributed & Off-grid Generation
● Bio-fuels ● Energy Storage & Conservation
● Solar Energy ● Efficiency and Demand Reduction
● Wind ● Waste to Energy
● Hydropower ● Emissions Reduction
● Tidal / Ocean● Clean Transport
● Energy Products from Forestry
Deadline: Applications must be received by 19th July 2017– 6 p.m. CEST (Central European Summer Time).
Funding details link: http://cti-pfan.net/event/call-for-proposal-pdfi-asia-8/
Funding limit: In principle, applicant should be seeking total investment in excess of US$1 million, and up to US$50 million.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: Any person or company actively operating their project in Asia region in countries
Eligibility:Eligible countries include Bangladesh – Bhutan – Cambodia – India – Indonesia – Laos – Malaysia – Maldives – Mongolia – Myanmar – Nepal – Pakistan – Philippines – Sri Lanka – Thailand – Timor-Leste – Vietnam.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Online submission: https://climate-invest.fluxx.io/
● Checklist: http://cti-pfan.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/PFAN-Checklist.pdf
● FAQ: http://cti-pfan.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/PFAN_PDFI_FAQ.pdf
● Guideline: http://cti-pfan.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/PFAN_ProjectProposal_Guidelines.pdf
How to apply:
● All submissions are to be made online through PFAN’s Climate-Invest Management system. To initiate the submission process, applicants are required to access the Climate-Invest registration page as linked below, fill out necessary information and activate their user account. The applicants can continue to create a new application in the system and submit at any time. However, an application can only be submitted once the registration has been completed through the PFAN team – this can take up to two working days. For additional questions regarding application please approach to email (email@example.com).
● The submission of applications must be made from https://climate-invest.fluxx.io/.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh