Donor Name: The U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration — Climate Programs 2018
Funding name: Climate Program Office 2018
Funding Opportunity Number: NOAA-OAR-CPO-2018-2005133
Funding brief: CPO supports competitive research through three major program areas: Ocean Observing and Monitoring (OOM); Earth System Science and Modeling (ESSM); and Climate and Societal Interactions (CSI).
● Letter of Intent: (LOIs) for all competitions (with the exception of the three MAPP Program competitions) should be received by email by 5:00 p.m. ET on June 14, 2017.
● Letters of Intent for the three MAPP Program competitions should be received electronically by 5:00 p.m. ET on June 28, 2017.
● Full Applications: Full applications for all competitions (with the exception of the three MAPP Program competitions) must be received by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, August 14, 2017.
● Full applications for the three MAPP Program competitions must be received by 5:00 p.m. ET on September 11, 2017
Funding details link: http://cpo.noaa.gov/GrantsandProjects/ClimateProgramOfficeFFO.aspx
Funding limit: In FY 2018, approximately $8 million is anticipated to be available for approximately 90 new awards pending budget appropriations. It is anticipated that most awards will be at a funding level between $50,000 and $300,000 per year with exceptions for larger awards, depending on the program.
● Ocean Observing and Monitoring (OOM): It is anticipated that approximately $1 million will be available for FY18 new starts for the OOM competitions. Two or three year proposals are requested. Projects for the OOM competition should be at a funding level between $100,000 – $150,000 per year, including any costs for data management.
● Atmospheric Chemistry, Carbon Cycle and Climate (AC4): It is anticipated that $1,250,000 will be available for FY18 new starts for the AC4 competition. Two or three year proposals are requested. Proposal budget cannot exceed $600,000 in total costs.
● Modeling, Analysis, Predictions, and Projections (MAPP): It is anticipated that $4.5 million will be available in FY 2018 for new projects for the MAPP competitions.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: As above
Eligible organization: As below
● Eligible applicants are institutions of higher education, other nonprofits, commercial organizations, international organizations, and state, local and Indian tribal governments. Federal agencies interested in receiving financial support for projects should contact the appropriate competition manager.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Guideline: http://cpo.noaa.gov/sites/cpo/GrantsandProjects/2018/NOAA-OAR-CPO-2018-2005133_FFO.pdf
How to apply:
● Applications must be submitted via http://www.grants.gov. For applications submitted through www.grants.gov, the basis for determining timeliness is the receipt notice issued by www.grants.gov , which includes the date and time received. Emailed or faxed copies of applications will not be accepted.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh