Donor Name: Youmanity
Award name: The Everyday Heroine photography award 2017
Award brief: This Award aims to celebrate the lives of ordinary women who perform extraordinary jobs. The Award is open to photographers both professional and amatuer, of all nationalities worldwide. The selected artwork will be showcased at a central London location. The Everyday Heroine exhibition will tell the story of ordinary women who perform extraordinary jobs.
Deadline: 16th, June, 2017
Award details link: http://www.youmanity.today/en/award-2017.html
Funding limit: The works of the winner and twenty runner ups will be exhibited as part of a group exhibition at a prestigious central London location in October 2017 (dates to be confirmed) to coincide with Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The winner will be awarded a gold medal and € 1,000 cash prize.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● The Award is open to photographers of all nationalities worldwide.
● Only one entry per person. Illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
● Please note that proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Guideline: http://www.youmanity.today/documents/The-Everyday-Heroine-terms-conditions.pdf
● FAQ: http://www.youmanity.today/documents/FAQ.pdf
● Apply: http://www.youmanity.today/en/award-2017.html
How to apply:
● Each applicant will need to submit a photographic social reportage consisting of three themed images. Please refer to FAQ if unsure as to what images to submit.
● Images may be enhanced for colour/contrast/brightness, but cannot be manipulated.
● Applicants must warrant that the photographs they are submitting are their own work and that they own the copyright for them.
● Each applicant will retain full copyright of their own work.
● Each applicant will need to submit:
● Curriculum Vitae (2 pages max)
● Three themed images
● Artistic statement – a description of your work and how it relates to the theme (max 30 words).
● Each photo must be saved in .jpg format at 300PPI – minimum recommended size of 3000×2000 pixels -labeled with the applicant’s name and its corresponding number of photo, for example:Smith Jonathan photo1.jpg Smith Jonathan photo2.jpg Smith Jonathan photo3.jpg
● Upload your themed photographic submission, your CV and a brief artistic statement (max 30 words) on www.youmanity.today/awards/
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh