Donor Name: The International Catalan Institute for Peace (ICIP)
Award name: 7th edition of the ICIP Peace in Progress Award
Award brief: The International Catalan Institute for Peace (ICIP) calls for nominations for the ICIP Peace in Progress Award 2017. This Award aims to reward and publicly recognize individuals, organizations or institutions that have made a significant contribution toward promoting and fostering peace.
Deadline: The deadline for submitting nominations is Thursday July 6th.
Award details link: http://icip.gencat.cat/en/detalls/Noticia/Convocatoria-premi-2017
Award limit: The ICIP Peace in Progress Award 2017 consists of an honorary distinction, public recognition, a sculpture created by Adolfo Pérez Esquivel, Nobel Peace Prize winner, and a 4,000 € reward.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● Eligible for this Award are natural and non-profit legal persons from around the world that have made an outstanding contribution to the construction and promotion of peace throughout their career or concrete actions.
● No award will be granted posthumously
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Apply: http://web.gencat.cat/es/tramits/tramits-temes/Premi-ICIP-Constructors-de-Pau-ICIP-Peace-in-Progress-Award-7a-edicio-per-a-lany-2017?category=7270cfa6-a82c-11e3-a972-000c29052e2c&evolutiuTramit=1
● Guideline: http://icip.gencat.cat/web/.content/continguts/noticies/2017/4.Abril/Imatges_documents/bases_premi2017_eng_0704.pdf
● Nomination form: http://icip.gencat.cat/web/.content/continguts/noticies/2017/4.Abril/Imatges_documents/fitxa_premi2017_eng_0504.pdf
How to apply:
● Interested applicant may apply through bothelectronically (http://web.gencat.cat/es/tramits/tramits-temes/Premi-ICIP-Constructors-de-Pau-ICIP-Peace-in-Progress-Award-7a-edicio-per-a-lany-2017?category=7270cfa6-a82c-11e3-a972-000c29052e2c&evolutiuTramit=1)or in paper format, delivering it to the ICIP office at Carrer Tapineria 10, 3a planta, 08002 Barcelona, Spain.