Donor Name: deutschland.de
Funding name: #youforG20 – your project for an interconnected world.
Funding brief: deutschland.de is organizing a world-wide competition called #youforG20 – your project for an interconnected world. #youforG20 rewards one project that in an especially convincing way addresses a social, environmental-policy or economic topic and helps to improve living conditions for people. They may be:
● Projects that promote social commitment at the municipal level
● Projects that make a contribution to more gender equality
● Projects that help to protect the environment and climate
● Projects that foster the inclusion of young people
● Projects that promote social entrepreneurship
Deadline: The submission period for the competition #youforG20 runs from 15 May until 28 June 2017.
Funding details link: https://youforg20.deutschland.de/en
Funding limit: 15,000 euros
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
● Participants in the competition #youforG20 – your project for an interconnected world must be at least 21 years old.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Guideline: https://youforg20.deutschland.de/sites/default/files/pdf/youforG20_Conditions-of-participation_2017-05-03_0.pdf
● Form: https://youforg20.deutschland.de/sites/default/files/pdf/youforG20_project%20description%20_2017-05-03.pdf
● Register: https://youforg20.deutschland.de/user/register
How to apply:
● Interested applicant may apply through the website (https://youforg20.deutschland.de/user/register ).
● Applications must consist of a written presentation of the project being submitted and should be no longer than 2,500 characters (preferably in English). Participation also requires a short video (approx. 3 minutes in length) outlining the submitted project. A portrait of the applicant or group representative is likewise advisable. The description/video must clearly communicate the objective and purpose of the project.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh