Donor Name: Unilever
Award name: Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards, 2017
Award brief: The Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards will recognize up to eight winners in 2017. Two finalists in each of the four categories will be selected from a video interview process and invited to an Accelerator Programme in Cambridge, where they will work with experts from the Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership, Unilever and other guest experts.
A winner will be selected out of each of the four categories. Those category winners will go forward to pitch to a guest judging panel who will then decide on the overall winner of the 2017 competition. The overall winner will receive the ‘HRH The Prince of Wales Young Sustainability Entrepreneur Prize.’ All will attend a special prize event hosted in London.
They’re looking for initiatives relating to one or more of the four categories we’re focusing on: Farm to Table, Opportunities for Women, Waste and Water. Whether it’s with an initiative, product or service, if you’ve gone beyond the initial concept and started to make an impact, they want to hear from you.
Deadline: The competition deadline is Friday 30 June, 23:59 BST. Better yet, if you enter your full submission by 09 June you’ll have the chance to win a special two-hour tailored mentoring session.
Award details link: https://youngentrepreneursawards.unilever.com
● The winner of the ‘HRH The Prince of Wales Young Sustainability Entrepreneur Prize’ will receive a €50,000 cash award and one-to-one mentoring support tailored to their specific needs for a duration of 12 months.
● The category winners will receive a €10,000 cash award and one-to-one mentoring support tailored to their specific needs for a duration of 12 months.
● The category finalists will receive a €7,000 cash award and one-to-one mentoring support tailored to their specific needs for a duration of 12 months.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● Anyone from around the world, aged between 18 and 35 (as of 30 June 2017), who is working on an initiative in one of our four categories; Farm to Table, Opportunities for Women, Waste and Water.
● Your initiative must have already progressed beyond the idea stage and started making an impact.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● About: https://youngentrepreneursawards.unilever.com/about-the-awards
How to apply: To submit your entry, you’ll need to create a profile (https://youngentrepreneursawards.unilever.com/application) and complete the application form. You’ll need to tell us all about your initiative’s story so far, and your vision for its future. The more you can share, the better.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh