Donor Name: YVES Rocher Foundation
Award name: Yves Rocher Foundation Photography Award
Award brief: In partnership with the International Festival of Journalism “Visa pour l’Image-Perpignan”, the Yves Rocher Foundation decided to create the Yves Rocher Foundation Photography Award.
The Yves Rocher Foundation Photography Award is presented to a professional photographer who wishes to engage in journalistic work on environmental issues, relations between humanity and the planet, or key issues in sustainable development.
Deadline: June, 1st, 2017
Award details link: http://www.yves-rocher-fondation.org/en/photography-people-nature/prix-photo/
Award limit: The €8,000 Award is funded by the Yves Rocher Foundation. It will be presented every year as part of the “Visa pour l’Image Festival” in the month of September.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● Be a professional photojournalist.
● Write and speak in French and English.
● Send a full application (containing the documents listed in Article 3 of the Regulations)
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Guideline: http://www.yves-rocher-fondation.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/PRIX-PHOTO-Regulation-en-1.pdf
● Form: http://www.yves-rocher-fondation.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Dossier-candidature-en.pdf
How to apply: To complete your application, you need to:
● Fill out and sign the application form. To download the file, click here.
● Attach the following documents to your form:
● A resume.
● A cover letter written by the applicant including a description of the proposed photo essay (one typed page maximum).
● An estimated budget for the proposed photo essay.
● A black-and-white or color photo essay: 12 to 20 photos maximum (see accepted format).
● Scanned publications (optional).
● A copy of the applicant’s identity card.
● A statement on the applicant’s honor indicating that he/she is a professional photojournalist
● All of these documents shall be sent by FTP. To receive login information, click here (http://register.prixphoto-fondation-yvesrocher.com/). When naming your application, please use the following format: Surname_First name.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh