Donor Name: Telstra International Limited
Award name: Telstra Business Woman in Asia Award
Award brief: The Telstra Business Women’s Awards were launched 23 years ago to recognise and reward the courage, leadership and creativity of Australia’s most inspirational business women. Last year saw this esteemed awards program extend into Asia.
Deadline: 15 June 2017
Award details link: https://www.telstrabusinesswomensawards.com/telstra-business-woman-in-asia-award
Award limit: Eight finalists in total will be eligible to win the Telstra Business Woman in Asia Award at the international final in Australia and be named the 2017 Telstra Business Woman in Asia Award winner.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: The Business Woman in Asia Award is open to residents of Asia (see list of eligible countries here) who are:
● Employees in the private and corporate sectors.
● Entrepreneurs with a 25 percent share or more, who are fully engaged and active in day-to-day running and decision-making in a business they’ve been operating for a minimum of two years.
● Owners or employees of organizations that deliver positive social/environmental change as their core mission (includes not for profit and social ventures).
● Entry is open to all nominated women who are residents of the following eligible countries in Asia: Brunei, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Macau SAR, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam (“Eligible Countries”).
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Guideline: https://www.telstrabusinesswomensawards.com/terms-and-conditions-asia/#eligibleCountries
● FAQ: https://www.telstrabusinesswomensawards.com/resources/frequently-asked-questions/
How to apply:
● Interested applicant may apply through the website (https://www.telstrabusinesswomensawards.com/nominate/).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh