Donor Name: Cartier international
Award name: Cartier Women’s Initiative Award
Award brief: The Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards is looking for committed female entrepreneurs heading initiatives with the potential to grow significantly in the years to come. It is a unique opportunity for early-phase women entrepreneurs to take their companies to the next level.
Deadline: From May 15, 2017 until August 31, 2017 at 2.00 PM Paris time.
Award details link: https://www.cartierwomensinitiative.com/application-selection-process
● One-to-one personalized business coaching prior to the Awards week
● Series of entrepreneurship workshops, various knowledge sessions and networking events during the Awards week
● Media visibility
● Winning package for all finalists: A place on the INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship 6-Day Executive Programme (ISEP)
● Winning package for all finalists: Networking opportunities through the Cartier Awards community
● Winning package for finalists only: US$ 30 000 in prize money
● Winning package for laureates only: US$ 100 000 in prize money
● Winning package for laureates only: One-to-one personalized business mentoring
● Please contact our help desk if the problem persist: email@example.com.
Project start date: N/
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: To be considered for the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards, the project must be an original for-profit business creation in its initial phase (2 to 3 years old) led by a woman.
● The “for-profit” requirement: should be designed to generate revenues, non-profit project proposals not accepted.
● The “originality” requirement: should be a new concept, wholly conceived by the founder or team, and not a copy or subsidiary of an existing business.
● The “initial phase” requirement: should be in the first stages of its development (between 2-3 years).
● Main leadership position must be filled by a woman, good command of English required (both verbal and written).
Legal entry age: 18 or the age of legal majority in country of citizenship (whichever is older) on the day of the application deadline.
● Women entrepreneurs in the initial stages of development, in any country, of any nationality and operating in any industry are welcome to submit their application.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Questions: http://www.cartierwomensinitiative.com/sites/default/files/uploads/pdf/Application-form-questions-2017.pdf https://www.cartierwomensinitiative.com/sites/default/files/atoms/files/application_form_questions_2018.pdf
How to apply: To apply to the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards, you only need to complete the online application form (https://www.cartierwomensinitiative.com/sites/default/files/atoms/files/application_form_questions_2018.pdf ). In the form, the supporting documentation listed below will be required from you:
● Scanned copy of business registration
● Proof of patent (if applicable)
● Detailed financials
● Three additional attachments of your choice (logo, images of your product, press articles…).
● These documents must be submitted as attachments along with your application form in the “Attachments” section and cannot be sent separately by e-mail.
● In order to apply, prepare the questions (https://www.cartierwomensinitiative.com/sites/default/files/atoms/files/application_form_questions_2018.pdf ), Create your account (https://application-form.cartierwomensinitiative.com/ ), and Complete the form (https://application-form.cartierwomensinitiative.com/ ).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh