Donor Name: The Rufford Foundation
Funding name: Rufford Small Grants for Nature Conservation
Funding brief: The Rufford Foundation provides funding for small nature/biodiversity conservation projects and pilot programmes in developing countries.
Deadline: Applications can be made at any time of the year and these are reviewed once all references have been received.
Funding limit: A grant of up to £5,000 available for nature conservation projects.
Special Notes: On successful completion of a Rufford Small Grant, having provided satisfactory feedback and a final report, applicants are welcome to apply for a 2nd Rufford Small Grant (up to £5,000), followed by a Booster Grant (£10,000), 2nd Booster Grant (£10,000) and Completion Grant (£15,000). The details and application guidelines are set out below:
● Critical components of ALL the applications further to a Rufford Small Grant
● Must be directly related to the subject of any previous grants
● Must have submitted interim reports and a final report on the previous grant before applying for the next grant
● Must have three references, at least one of which may not have been used for the previous grant
● Must include a new budget
● There should be a minimum of 12 months between submitting first and subsequent applications
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: The project should be a minimum of 12 months duration
Eligible organization: As below
● Individuals or small groups.
● Projects outside the first world
● Projects should focus on nature/biodiversity issues in non-first world countries
● Impact must be pragmatic, measurable and long lasting
● The grant must make up a significant part of the total budget
● Funds must be used predominantly for field-based activities
● This is the entry-level type of funding from The Rufford Foundation.
● Applications are accepted from individuals or small groups.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Guideline: https://apply.ruffordsmallgrants.org/sites/default/files/RSG_Guidelines_for_Applicants.pdf?v=20140714
● Apply: http://apply.ruffordsmallgrants.org/
How to apply: Interested applicant may apply through the website (http://apply.ruffordsmallgrants.org/ ).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh