Donor Name: World Justice Project (WJP)
Funding name: The WJP Anthony Lewis Prize for Exceptional Rule of Law Journalism
Funding brief: The WJP Anthony Lewis Prize for Exceptional Rule of Law Journalism acknowledges journalists from around the world who have contributed to increased awareness and understanding of the foundational importance of the rule of law.
Deadline: 28th, May, 2017
Funding limit: The winner of the WJP 2017 Anthony Lewis Prize for Exceptional Rule of Law Journalism will be announced in July of 2017. The winner will receive $10,000 USD.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● The prize will be awarded to a currently working journalist (or a team of journalists working on an in-depth series) who has demonstrated excellence in rule of law reporting.
● The journalist’s work (as demonstrated through key examples of their writing) will be judged on how effectively they have contributed to increased awareness and understanding of the foundational importance of the rule of law.
● Nominees can be from any country in the world, but entries must be in English or have been translated into English.
● Anyone can nominate a journalist, including self-nominations/applications.
● Journalists from around the world may be nominated for excellence in rule of law reporting beginning April 13, 2017, and ending at May 28, 2017 (11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time).
● After nominations are reviewed and refined by a WJP Anthony Lewis Prize staff committee, consulting widely, an official judging panel will review and select the winning journalist.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Learn more about rule of law: http://live-world-justice-project.no10web.com/about-us/what-is-rule-of-law
How to apply:
● Email nominations or questions to: email@example.com . Please include “Anthony Lewis Prize” in the subject line.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh