Donor Name: UNESCO and National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)
Funding name: UNESCO-UNAM – Jaime Torres Bodet Prize
Funding brief: The purpose of the UNESCO-UNAM Jaime Torres Bodet Prize in Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts is to reward contributions to the development of knowledge and society through art, teaching and research in social sciences and humanities, and to encourage pioneering initiatives that may contribute to the development, diffusion and consolidation of the values of humanity.
Candidates shall have made a significant contribution in one of the following three categories: Social Sciences, Humanities, and Arts.
Deadline: Not Found
Funding limit: US $50,000, which may be divided equally among a maximum of three prizewinners.
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor for details and further clarification
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● Prizes may be conferred upon individuals, institutions, other entities or non-governmental organizations.
● Nominated candidates may be individuals, groups of people or international institutions. No self-nomination will be considered.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Statutes: http://www.unesco.org/new/en/social-and-human-sciences/events/prizes-and-celebrations/unesco-prizes/jaime-torres-bodet-prize/statutes/
How to apply:
● Nominations may be submitted in English or French, by the governments of Member States and in consultation with their National Commissions, as well as by non-governmental organizations maintaining official relations with UNESCO and active in a field covered by the Prize.
● The application file should include (a) the attached nomination form duly completed in English or French; and, (b) supporting documentation on the work carried out by the candidate.
● Please contact with the donor for details:Pedro Manuel Monreal Gonzalez, Secretary of the UNESCO/UNAM Jaime Torres Bodet Prize, Social and Human Sciences Sector – UNESCO, 7 place de Fontenoy,75352 Paris 07 SP FRANCE, Tel.: +33 1 45 68 38 62, E-mail: email@example.com.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh