Donor Name: The Asia Foundation
Funding name: No Specific Fund Name
Funding brief: The Asia Foundation undertakes grant making with organizations as a collaborative process of problem identification and strategic planning within our areas of programming interest. Our programs address critical issues affecting Asia in the 21st century— governance and law, economic development, women’s empowerment, environment, and regional cooperation. In addition, our Books for Asia and professional exchange programs are among the ways we encourage Asia’s continued development as a peaceful, just, and thriving region of the world. The Foundation directs its support to activities that are within its current interests and are likely to have a wide effect.
The Asia Foundation’s program areas:
● Books For Asia: http://asiafoundation.org/what-we-do/books-for-asia/
● Conflict and Fragile Conditions: http://asiafoundation.org/what-we-do/conflict-and-fragile-conditions/
● Development and Aid Effectiveness: http://asiafoundation.org/what-we-do/development-and-aid-effectiveness/
● Elections: http://asiafoundation.org/what-we-do/elections/
● Empower Women: http://asiafoundation.org/what-we-do/empower-women/
● Exchanges: http://asiafoundation.org/what-we-do/exchanges/
● Expand Economic Opportunity: http://asiafoundation.org/what-we-do/economic-opportunity/
● Increase Environmental Resilience: http://asiafoundation.org/what-we-do/environmental-resilience/
● Law and Justice: http://asiafoundation.org/what-we-do/law-and-justice
● Promote International Cooperation: http://asiafoundation.org/what-we-do/international-cooperation
● Strength Governance: http://asiafoundation.org/what-we-do/strengthen-governance/
● Technology and Development: http://asiafoundation.org/what-we-do/technology-and-development
Deadline: Not Found
Funding details link: http://asiafoundation.org/publication/grant-guidelines/
Funding limit: Not Found
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor for details and more clarification.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: Most of the Foundation’s grants are made to organizations in Asia. The Foundation does not make grants either to individuals or to U.S-based organizations.
Eligibility: As above
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Guideline: http://asiafoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/grantguidelines-2.pdf
● The Asia Foundation’s program areas (http://asiafoundation.org/what-we-do/)
How to apply:
● Review The Asia Foundation’s program areas (http://asiafoundation.org/what-we-do/).
● Submit to the appropriate office (http://asiafoundation.org/where-we-work/ ) a brief letter of inquiry to determine whether the Foundation’s present interests and funds permit consideration of the request. The letter of inquiry should include: a very brief introduction about the grant-seeking organization, a brief project description, and budget estimate.
● After receiving the letter, Foundation staff may reply informing the grant seeker as to whether or not the project fits within the The Asia Foundation’s interests. If it does, Foundation staff may ask the grant seeker to submit a formal proposal and/or raise questions for clarification of purposed project. There is no grant application form.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh