Donor Name: Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation
Funding name: No Specific Funding Name
Funding brief: The Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation is seeking application for the funding category of Climate change, Energy, Biodiversity, Access to water and the fight against desertification.
Deadline: The call for funding from the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation will be open online from 3rd July 2017 to 11th August 2017 included.
Funding details link: http://www.fpa2.org/deposez_vos_projets.php?lang=en
Funding limit: The funding requested to the Foundation must not exceed 50% of the total budget of the project (Period for which funding is requested).
Special Notes: Please contact with the donor for details and further clarification.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
● The pre-selected projects will be reviewed for a potential grant from 2019. Therefore, the funding requested must cover activities carried out from 2019.
● The funding requested to the Foundation must not exceed 50% of the total budget of the project (Period for which funding is requested).
● The projects co-supported by external funders will be chosen in priority compared to those funded by the Applicant organization’s own funds (equity capital).
For your project to be considered, it must fulfill the following 4 conditions:
● The project must concern one of the following areas:
● Climate change,
● Access to water,
● The fight against desertification.
● The project must concern one of the following geographical areas:
● The countries of the Mediterranean Basin,
● The Polar Regions,
● The Least Developed Countries (LDCs according to the United Nations).
● The financial support requested must not exceed 50% of the total budget of the project.
● The application for support must not concern:
● The regular running of organizations,
● Projects managed by one person only,
● Communication campaigns,
● Editorial projects and cinema productions,
● Projects of a purely commercial nature.
● Considering the Foundation’s guidelines and the large number of projects submitted, for the period 2013-2015, priority support will be given to projects focused on the following:
● The fight against deforestation,
● Alternative solutions to the use of firewood,
● Renewable energies and energy efficiency in LDCs,
● Ocean acidification and its consequences,
● Sea and Ocean governance,
● The effects of global warming on biodiversity,
● Management of wetlands,
● Management of marine protected areas,
● Conservation efforts for species “in critical danger of extinction” according to the UICN red list,
● Integrated water resource management.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● The Least Developed Countries (LDCs according to the United Nations): http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/policy/cdp/ldc/ldc_list.pdf#sthash.LRxpuFGS.dpuf
How to apply:
● Please contact with the donor for clarification.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh