Donor Name: Philip Henman Trust
Funding name: Philip Henman Trust Fund
Funding brief: The Philip Henman Trust offers grants to major UK- based charities, who are concerned with long-term overseas development and who require partnership funding for projects lasting between three and five years.
Deadline: 10th, September, 2017
Funding details link: http://www.djclark.com/pht/long.html
Funding limit: These grants are split into annual payments (between £3,000 and £5,000 P.A.) with a maximum total of £25,000.
Special Notes: Please note we only consider grant applications once a year. The deadline every year will be 10th September.
Project start date: The project will start no earlier than 1st December (following the application process).
Project duration: Partnership funding for projects lasting between three and five years.
Eligible organization: As below
● The project is being run professionally by an established major UK- registered charity (defined as having an expenditure of over £100,000 PA).
● Where the project is working within close proximity of children or vulnerable adults, the project is subject to a safeguarding policy.
● The project is concerned with long- term overseas development. They do not fund projects attending to urgent medical need or other types of emergency.
● The project will start no earlier than 1st December (following the application process) and will run for no more than five years. They do not fund ongoing concerns.
● The funding from the Philip Henman Trust is important to the project (we require that our grant covers between 20% and 80% of the total project budget).
● The project will provide a lasting beneficial impact for the people, communities or environment it seeks to help.
● The project is being partly funded by other sources. Voluntary work and central- office administration costs can be counted as another source of funding.
Submission mail: N/A
How to apply:
● Interested applicant may apply through the website (http://www.djclark.com/pht/longapp.htm).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh