Donor Name: The Fonds SUEZ
Funding name: The Fonds SUEZ initiatives
Funding brief: The Fonds SUEZ initiatives supports concrete actions to sustainably develop access to essential services (water, sanitation and waste) for underprivileged populations in developing countries, in addition to supporting the integration of the most vulnerable populations in France through education and employment. Their actions contribute to the achievement of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
The Fonds SUEZ initiatives (the Fund) support activities in the following areas:
● Improving access to essential services for underprivileged people in developing countries: drinking water, sanitation, waste management.
● Social and Professional Inclusion of people facing hardship in France, through employment and training.
The Fonds SUEZ initiative has several priorities:
● Supporting and providing assistance to development projects through financial and technical partnerships established with international solidarity support organizations and non-profit making specialist institutions as well as companies involved in the social and solidarity economy.
● Supporting emergency humanitarian operations in the field of access to essential services.
● Supporting and assisting social and professional inclusion projects, promoting employment and training. The Fund is thereby committed in the long term, contributing to the social and economic stimulation of local areas.
● Boosting the capacities of local players and disseminating know-how by supporting the professionalization of services, the implementation of specific training courses, the networking of those involved. .
● Encouraging innovation and applied research that can be adapted to the realities of developing countries by supporting research and development programmes and organizing a Award to reward and promote proven innovative projects.
● For the access to essential services projects: the Fund supports projects implemented in developing countries. It does not support undertake work in what are called developed countries within the scope considered.
● The Fund wishes to focus its activity on urban and peri-urban problems: projects in these areas will therefore be given priority consideration. Rural projects will not, however, be ruled out provided they result in a sustainable structure for managing the services provided.
● For the “social inclusion” projects: the Fund focuses on projects in France.
Deadline: Requests for funding can be received at any time. Projects received before 30 October will be pre-assessed before being submitted to the April-May Board meeting, and projects received before 30 April will be presented to the November Board meeting, depending on the state of progress of the selection process.
Funding details link: https://www.suez.com/en/Who-we-are/A-commited-group/The-Fonds-SUEZ-initiatives
Funding limit: The Fund considers all projects regardless of size and has no minimum amount of aid that it can provide.
The Fund does not support projects in which it would be the only donor. It intervenes as a co-funder for projects that are receiving other sources of funding, whether this is from the applicant’s own resources, from public grants (European Union, authorities, public institutions, etc.) or aid provided by other donors such as companies or other foundations.
The Fund can contribute up to 50% of the total project budget.
Special Notes:Please contact with the donor for clarification and more verification.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: The Fund will consider both one-off projects and multi-annual projects.
Eligible organization: The Fund supports projects submitted by project leaders that are legally recognized as an association. The Fund places great importance on the way with which actions are implemented in the field, and gives priority to applicants who have local offices or can demonstrate a close partnership with a local structure.
Eligibility: As above
Submission mail: email@example.com
Other important link:
● Guideline: https://www.suez.com/-/media/Suez/Files/Publication-Docs/PDF-English/Fonds-SUEZ-initiatives-Critres_ENG.pdf
● Form: Access to Essential Services: https://www.suez.com/-/media/Suez/Files/Publication-Docs/PDF-English/Form-1-synthesis_Fonds-SUEZ-initiatives_updated_ENG.docx
● Form: Presentation of the Organisation Fonds SUEZ initiatives: https://www.suez.com/-/media/Suez/Files/Publication-Docs/PDF-English/Form-2-presentation-of-the-organisation_Fonds_ENG.docx
● Form: Presentation of the project Fonds SUEZ initiatives: https://www.suez.com/-/media/Suez/Files/Publication-Docs/PDF-English/Form-3-presentation-of-the-project_Fonds_updated_ENG.docx
How to apply: Interested applicant may send the completed project to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh