Donor Name: Medtronic Foundation
Funding name: The Bakken Invitation Award
Funding brief: The Bakken Invitation Award recognizes and connects people, who with the help of medical technology, are contributing in communities all around the world through charitable service and volunteerism.
Deadline: Applications close on July 31, 2017.
Funding details link: http://liveongiveon.medtronic.com/ApplicationLogin
Funding limit: At least 10 selected Bakken Invitation Honorees are invited to nominate a charity of their choice for a $20,000 grant from Medtronic Foundation.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● Individuals who, with the help of medical technology, are giving their time and talent to improve the quality of life for others.
● Applicants must be 14 years or older.
● Individuals must be managing one of the following chronic diseases: heart diseases; diabetes; spinal disorders; chronic pain; neurological, gastroenterological or urological disorders; cancer; stroke; and obesity.
● Applicants must benefit from a medical technology that was approved, cleared or registered in accordance with the applicant’s country’s laws and regulations in managing or treating at least one of the following disease states and was used on the applicant in accordance with the approved or cleared indications for use for the medical technology: Heart disease (including heart attack, cardiac arrest, coronary artery disease), stroke, diabetes, neurological, digestive/urological or spinal disorders, obesity, chronic pain, cancer.
● Medical technology includes medical device therapies and surgical procedures. All applicants with eligible medical technology are welcome to apply, regardless of device manufacturer.
● Applicants must be actively involved with a non-profit organization for 6 months or more.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Guideline: http://bakkeninvitation.medtronic.com/bakken-invitation-medtronic-criteria/index.htm?&_ga=1.214794647.1626919618.1493270540#criteria
● Share your story now (http://liveongiveon.medtronic.com/ShareStory).
● Nominate someone: (http://bakkeninvitation.medtronic.com/nominate/index.htm?_ga=1.185958441.1626919618.1493270540)
How to apply:
● Share your Story with the Bakken Invitation Community. To apply for the award, you must first become a member of the community. Take a few minutes to set up a profile and describe your charitable activities. For every story placed on the Bakken Invitation community, Medtronic Foundation will donate $10 (USD) to Project HOPE.
Once a member of the community, you can connect with other people who share similar health conditions, geographies, and charitable passions.
Share your story now (http://liveongiveon.medtronic.com/ShareStory).
● Complete the Bakken Invitation Award Application. Once you are a member of the Bakken Invitation Community, you will be prompted to apply for the award. Answer a few brief questions, and tell us about the impact of your work. You will also have the opportunity to add testimonials from family, friends and colleagues.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh