Donor Name: Marsh Christian Trust
Funding name: The Marsh Christian Trust’s grant-making programme
Funding brief: The Marsh Christian Trust’s grant-making programme aims to support small registered charities through long-term core funding, in an attempt to assist these organizations to maintain their current and on-going activities. The Trust itself supports roughly 250 different charities per annum across various fields in the charity sector. The main causes supported by the Marsh Christian Trust lie broadly within the following key areas of work:
● Literature, arts and heritage
● Social welfare
● Environmental causes and animal welfare
● Education and training
● As mentioned, grants are made towards core funding and not for special projects or sponsorship proposals.
● The Trustees wish to engage in long-term support, in the form of money given on a recurring annual basis subject to yearly re-submission and review.
● Applications are considered on the basis of the organization’s financial position, performance against charitable aims and objectives and the ratio of voluntary income against fundraising expenses.
● Applicants should demonstrate that they have understood the type of funding which the Trust provides and illustrate how this would benefit their charity on a long-term basis.
Deadline: There is no deadline for receipt of applications.
Funding details link: http://www.marshchristiantrust.org/default.asp?V_ITEM_ID=501
Funding limit: The size of grants ranges from £250-£4,000, with new applications at the lower end of this scale.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
● Registered charities experienced in their field of work in any of the above mentioned areas.
● Charities which have been established for more than one financial year and who can provide a full set of their most recent reports and accounts, or the equivalent of, if their annual income is under £25,000. The nature of their funding is to support established charities and not to provide start-up costs.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● FAQ: http://www.marshchristiantrust.org/default.asp?FILE=items/499/288/Frequently%20Asked%20Questions.pdf
How to apply:
● There is no standard application form to apply for a grant from the Marsh Christian Trust. All applications should be made in writing and sent by post to the Marsh Christian Trust, 2nd Floor, 36 Broadway, London, SW1H 0BH.
● The application should consist of a cover letter of roughly one to two sides and a full set of the most recent audited accounts should be enclosed.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh